Why are there child sex slave rings? I ask this question because to know why it is present, we may discover the key to it's end. If we believe in a loving universe and that everything is serving a purpose then if we balance our mind to see a way through the darkness of despair, we find answers beyond the fundamental paradigm of black or white thinking.
Reasons for child sex slavery
Supply and demand.
1. Money. Sex slavery is the fastest growing criminal business in the world. Sex slavery and human trafficking is a 32 billion dollar industry!
Of course those that hold the money also hold the power for making the rules, governing the land and policing the provinces, so it is a challenge to infiltrate or escape the ring.
Solution: Transparency for billion dollar industries. Finding them new ways to make money that cater to the greater good of health and evolution of our species and the planet.
2. A society, such as ours, disconnected from purpose seeks pleasures in other forms. It is no different than a drug addiction. The customers of the sex slave business must be missing something of fulfillment from their lives to be needing these services.
Solution: Share this information and educate. A society connected with intrinsic pleasures of purpose and intimacy has no tolerance or need for this service.
3. Children are an easy target.
Solution: Educate yourself and Teach your children well to protect them. They may be ambassadors for the cause in helping friends escape the glass coffin.
How do you recognize it?
Awareness of child sex slaves may be the key to prevention and to the cure! This one article gives the following signs that may be present in a child sex slave. Childhood prostitutes can be of any age but most commonly between the years of 11-18. If they make it to adulthood, they are usually suffering great physical and mental trauma.
1. Working excessively long hours.
2. Seeming especially scared, anxious or depressed.
3. Not knowing much about his/her whereabouts.
4. The person may have few personal possessions.
5. Isn't allowed to speak on his or her own behalf.
6. Unexplained injuries.
How to report it?
Reporting is relatively easy. However, some agencies are more efficient than others so you may report to several to be sure everyone is on the same page.
1. If you suspect or know of human trafficking activity please contact your local police, or if you wish to remain anonymous, Crime Stoppers: 1-800-888-8477. Call 911 if you feel the child/adult is in immediate danger. You can ask for a well-being check on a certain child or residence.
2. Children's Aid Society. In Halifax NS. 902-422-1316 to help get those children out of danger.
3. Community services 1-866 922 2434.
4. Canadian Center To End Human Trafficking. Hot-line 437-993-7867.
5. Victims of Violence 1-888-606-0000.
How to escape the child sex ring.
1. Run away and tell the police.
2. Send notes or messages in an anonymous call to a person having a duty to report (teacher, doctor, nurse, lawyer) or one of the agencies listed above.
3. Keep hope alive in a loving universe that is supporting you through these dark torturous days. Know you are a child of God and this too will pass and make you stronger.
4. Know you are not alone but one of 2 million children/year introduced to the the sex slave business. Awareness is growing and the tide is turning. Be brave, stay strong and keep fighting for your freedom. There are many who are here to help you. I love you. You are worth the fight.