A Leo South Node and Leo Rising sign means I'm in a lifelong tango to tame and untame my ego into my most Loving Lioness expression and having many of my personal planets in the perfection house of Virgo means I also have to dance with the demons of self doubt. So in this article, I've asked my grateful Aquarian spirit to come out to play with my North Node in the boundless dimension of my 8th house. Wonderful that I missed the assignment mark the first time around, as it not only provided an opportunity to connect directly with the beautiful teacher Caroline but gave me a great excuse to blog about the "mishap"... if you believe in that sort of thing. (PS God doesn't make mistakes so our human perception of a mistake is the distance we are from our divine self. )
Normally, i love to write and at home in that dimension but i missed the expansion express on that one question. Astrology proofs: Uranus in Libra and Pluto in Virgo in the 3rd house; with Mars and Venus conjunct in Scorpio in the 4th and Sun, Moon and Mercury in Capricorn in the 6th so, I’m not at all shy about the writing detail but I darted out in my Scorpio way without fattening the pig …. So here’s a bit more meat for the pillar bones of Assignment 1.
What are the 3 pillars of the Natal Chart Reading Framework? Shortly describe each pillar (1 paragraph each)
Pillar 1: Synthesis- 7 step reading formula. Bigger Jupiter vision.
Pillar 2: Detail- Art of getting specific. Details and clarity of Gemini and Saturn
Pillar 3: Predictive techniques. 6 tools. Uranus type framework.
Pillar one is the foundation of the natal chart by which all other tools and processes are measured. It is a snap shot of the sky at the moment you were born. This phenomena doesn’t happen again for 25,000 years so the energies of those stars are infused into you. It is your unique sky-print! The bigger picture gives us a more general approach of who you are in the universe and your evolutionary intent for being born this lifetime. The planets are the actors, the houses are the stage and the signs are the costumes in the rooms of your existence. This is your life plan and by learning to integrate all the pairs of opposites you ascend into the soulful centre. Know thyself.
Pillar two is the detail. Apparently, to give and overview is the best way to learn for both the student and the teacher, then to fatten the pig with the details of love and wisdom. If Pillar one is the compass of your greatest joy, purpose and fulfillment then Pillar two helps you use the compass to navigate to a certain destination. You dance with the stars within the conditions of the cosmos as a backdrop to your unique ferris wheel in the circus of a sky. Know thyself within the universe.
Pillar three is the magic and mystery. It is the most advanced performance for the pig that we have fattened in the previous pillars. The number “three” itself represents a certain proof that weaves through every level of our existence. If the Father, Sun and Holy Spirit say it is so, then it is so. The third stage as the astrologer pulls a rabbit out of the hat, the audience may applaud with wonder and grace. The talent of predicting events that have happened in the past or that which is to come in the future is an enchantment within the divine matrix of which we are a part. For those without the tools it is a miracle, for those with the tools is it a marvel but both are humbled by the process. The skill of prediction develops great humility for our creator and the divine timing of our love lessons. Know the universe within Thyself.
"As above, so below" is a hermetic reflection law. Other dimensions of this witness consciousness would be "as within, so without", and every other pair of complimentary opposites you can imagine. So I’d love to integrate this idea here. As above... is the type of writing I do to entertain myself and other astrologers, so below... is how I'll frame it to appeal to practical sense and sensibilities including that of my Virgo moon mother 😊
10 reasons to have an astrology reading:
1. Psycho-personal analysis. You are reminded of your uniqueness. Understanding yourself better helps you be more gentle and loving with yourself. You align to your power.
2. Psycho-social analysis. You are reminded of the uniqueness of others. With this reveal you remove your judgments and see the service in your closest friend group and family into your own soul growth.
3. Less emotion, more joy, greater enthusiasm and purpose. With less judgement upon yourself and others, you are able to fully step into your greatest health and fulfillment.
4. Advice in planning helps you be most patient and efficient. Knowing the timing of certain major life decisions helps you harness the energy of the cosmos for the best window of opportunity for..... the marriage, the sale of a house, the divorce, or the best time to conceive a baby are some common examples.
5. Confidence and energy to keep riding the wave. Having the emotional support for certain events in knowing how long a particularly challenging time will last, gives hope and courage to continue. The reading and subsequent follow ups, provides trust and certainty in the phrase, “ this too will pass”.
6. Life strategies and solutions specific to you. Find answers to difficult questions … “why am I here?”, “why did this happen to me?”, “What do I really love? “, “Who is my best mate?” , "How can this be?" .
7. Self enlightenment. You work with your uniqueness within a greater whole in a very conscious way.
8. Fosters trust in a loving universe and alleviates fear of the opposite. Alleviate fear of the unknown by suggesting an order within the apparent random acts of loving kindness and loving cruelness within the sky.
9. Helps you plan and prepare. Feedback to help you clarify a particular health condition, job loss, family breakup, financial crisis.
10. Instills Awe, Fosters Unity, Enhances Love. Creates unity of love in you, in others and in the magnificent design of the universe.
Astrology is the personification of Astronomy, and after all, what great people didn't wish to follow the Stars. Summarizing these 10 commitments into the three proofs :
To know thyself.
To know thyself within the Universe.
To know the Universe within Thyself.
The Stars Align and Incline but only You Define the Beautiful Star you Are! Perhaps, one day we'll be gliding together around the dance floor of your natal compass? With each dance, our love expands. Reach for the Stars, Envision & Achieve your personal best and most of all inJoy, inLove and inGrace the journey.
Man may know himself and so know the cosmos, by being aware that he is an image of Atum (atom) and of the Cosmos. He differs from other living things in that he possesses Mind. Through Mind he may commune with the Cosmos, which is the second god- and by thought he may come to the Knowledge of Atum the One-God. As above so below."
~ Thoth, The Hermetica