Tips to improve your love life on a 2-way street!
1. Send your lover this link complaining about the writing and the content and allow the magic to happen. Whatever you do, don't admit to liking it or by way of universal law, they won't :)
2. Special note to parents: There is always a dry spell with young kids! Look it as a divine plan to help you conserve energy for your family and your work. Booking a hotel or cottage for the evening in lovers lane may magically turn the dry spell into a wet spell :) Being away from the kids for an afternoon or a night in a beautiful space with new energies to re-discover each other re-sets the heart and head. Your erotic undiluted intensity will be more selective during these child-rearing years but if it is important to you, you'll find a way to stay connected to each other.
Success in business or Sexccess in the bedroom both follow the same principles. It is a unique blueprint based on the fulfillment of your highest values. Identify and link your values and loves with your partner's to celebrate your sexccess!
1. Know what you love and express it to your partner. This could be in a conversation or simply by rewarding what you like during lovemaking with a pleasurable moan;) Asking directly for some particular act or service is best left for a paid gig or gift but simply sharing what you love- "Honey I love it when you....."- leaves the door open for them to choose a creative path to you.
2. Ask your partner what spice and flavor in love making they prefer and notice what stimulates them. Is it certain clothes? a lotion, potion or a certain phrase or lingo? a special place? a unique scent? What you think they like doesn't always get you in their top ten best lovers list :) Special NOTE: "How many rounds can you go?" is a question for a boxer not for your lover. Ego is too heavy to carry up an ecstasy ladder, best to leave it at the door! Wisdom comes from humble confidence, observation and communication.
3. Love yourself. The degree to which you love you is the degree to which you can love another. If you are serving me and I am serving you in a tantric fashion, then who is being served? Drowning in your partners joy as well as your own, doubles your pleasure.
4. Care enough to experiment and communicate by holding the vision and sharing a success strategy you bring love to light. Setting the mood, tuning out the external noises, being creative in the moment, focusing on serving each other, will bring you both into a beautiful bliss. To awaken the vigor and firmness of your youth, you must try this product: http://denachurchill.isagenix.com/en-CA/products/categories/individual-items/product-b.
5. Fall into their eyes for there is their truth and the window to their soul. Connecting through love-making can align energy chakras and form a spiritual bond that will last lifetimes. Much more than sharing love juices you are sharing sacred energy. When you are with a partner with a similar vibration you surf and play in each others energy. Choose your hertz then be courageous to swim in the love and ride the wave. http://www.bohemianbuddhistreview.com/tantricsex.html
Dr. Dena Churchill- International Speaker, Author, Health Innovator & Wellness Astrologer.