Low energy usually indicates we are being taxed in some way. Physical, mental and chemical stresses deplete your vitality reserves that over time lead to depression, disease, and deterioration. How can we increase our energy vibration and why is now the time to do it?
A story about a vibrator awaits you.......... Imagine your washing machine is on a spin cycle, vibrating at a certain number of cycles per minute and you sit on it. Relative to the room, you are now vibrating at the same speed as the machine. You have adopted the frequency vibration in that which you have immersed yourself. This is the fundamental principle in Law of Attraction and the secret of how to increase your vibration.
Becoming a Beautiful Vibrator.
1. Chant, Sing, Hum. Each cell, molecule and subatomic particle making up your body vibrates. Each energy chakras in your body vibrates to a certain musical note and has an associated color. Some healing modalities use crystals, bowls and tuning forks to create different energy patterns. Whether you are an enlightened yogi, an all saints Christian or Elvis, you likely have experienced the energy lift that happens when you sing.
2. Get out in Nature and avoid electromagnetic technologies. Nature has a natural rhythm and vibration that counters electromagnetic radiation. In fact all voltage is measured from the "ground". Grounding yourself to this universal vibration of the earth helps heal your body, your mind and connects you to the spirit of all things. Turn off the TV, take off your shoes, put your hands in the dirt or lay on a beach and soak up the electrons that balance your energies and increase your vibration. The essence of the earth vibration is squeezed out into essential oils, use them for healing. The importance of this sense of smell is highlighted in the eye of Horus as a way to access the pineal gland to greater cosmic awareness. Sniff into it.
3. Let there be Light. Natural light stimulates the brain to produce hormones that affect your immune system, stimulate the production of certain hormones, even protects against certain cancers. Looking at the sunrise at 1600K unlocks the pineal gland to our greater potential. In our artificially lite concrete lives adding full spectrum lighting can mediate the effects of darkness but there is no substitute for our sun. It gives life and love to you and the planet.
4. Clean, Clear and Color. Color, light in motion, is nutrition for our eyes and healing waves for our body. Color your wardrobe, your home and your office with a spectrum of color that is pleasing to your senses and enhances your energy. A clean uncluttered space reflects a healthy clear mind. Keep windows clean to clearly connect you to the light of nature. Salt lamps, crystals, bees wax candles, healthy plants and animals also stimulate energy.
"Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful." ~ William Morris
5. Fuel. Eat organic food. Filter water and air. Chemicals of processing, chlorination and genetic modification and medications, tax the body and deplete its energy. Eating plants and products from the beginning of the food chain (seeds, beans, nuts, vegetables and fruit) ensure maximal energy with the least amount of effort and strain on your body and that of the environment. Edgar Cayce would advise foods must be easily digested, assimilated and eliminated for health.
6. Movement, Meditation, Music. Daily movement of your body ensures movement in your cells. It strengthens the heart to pump blood that supplies oxygen to your tissues and works the skeletal muscles to circulate the lymph fluids that enhances your immune system. Bodies are basically pools of water, water that circulates often is vibrant and healthy, water that is stagnant holds disease. Music is a vibration, like singing effects molecular movement in your body. Meditation is quieting of the body and mind to breathe into the energy of the universe. There are many different paths but here is a fun "how-to-meditate" link for beginners http://www.wikihow.com/Meditate. Meditation is the single most important way to elevate your vibration and awaken your cosmic consciousness. Your breath is the knot that holds your spirit to matter, learning to control breath is the gateway to your spirit and activation of the pineal gland is the gateway to the cosmos.
Your reality is created by your beliefs and thoughts! Through meditation we come to know and trust the universe is loving, thus our strategy for living changes from an old predatory way in favor of a more dignified path. When we feel loved, we love. According to Dr. Leonard Horowitz, 528 Hertz is a frequency that is central to the “musical mathematical matrix of creation.” More than any sound previously discovered, the “LOVE frequency” resonates at the heart of everything. It connects your heart, your spiritual essence, to the spiraling reality of heaven and earth.
"God is a metaphor for that which transcends all levels of intellectual thought. It's as simple as that."~ Joseph Campbell
7. Thoughts of Gratitude. Your thoughts, dictate your actions and your destiny. Thoughts affect your psychology and physiology and that of those around you. Surround yourself with people, places, pictures, literature, poetry, music and art that inspire. What you think about, you vibrate with and bring about. The research demonstrates states of gratitude have profound effects on our health. Gratitude like meditation, quietens the static ambient noise and creates a mental balance that open the gates of abundance for you to receive. Often profound gratitude is found within meditation.
8. Comic Cosmic Relief. Laughter is the best medicine for the heart and soul. Humor often reveals profound truths that skip past the evaluation of the sympathetic mind and with a smile, slip into your parasympathetic heart. Health benefits from laughing range from improving your IQ, to reducing stress chemicals and enhancing the immune system.
"The Divine Spirit does not reside in any except the joyful heart."~ The Talmud.
9. Love Making. Sexual Magic, as the ancients called it, holds the mysteries of all creation. Creating energy not only on the physical plane but connecting with a universal power. Tantra involves the distillation and transformation of sexual essence into enlightenment. Egyptian Alchemy teaches high states of ecstasy strengthens the energetic body, unleashing serpent energy into all the body chakras and connecting up through the crown into a cosmic orgasm. The higher your combined vibration, the greater the mysteries available to you. Treasures await those who have the courage to enter the depths of themselves and their partners. Tom Kenyon reports it requires an unusual type of holy trinity- mutual safety, psychological honesty and appreciation of the beloved.
Why is now the time to do it?
Our world needs YOU! Gandhi says, "be the change you wish to see". By raising your vibration, you affect the collective vibration of the planet. We are approaching a critical time in the world in which old patterns and beliefs are collapsing and we need a framework from which to rebuild. Some of the collapses we've already seen threatened in relationships, cities, governments, stock markets, world politics and world peace. Raising your vibration, you feel lighter and more loving, your health problems may magically disappear and you radiate a light energy that attracts others to you. Your intentions and wishes manifest more quickly as you align your will to a divine source. In higher frequencies and dimensions you feel as though you are watching a play and witnessing the events of your life from the third person, unbound by the limitations of your 3D mind and body. Judgments fade and you live in a joyful state within the pains and pleasures of the quantum world. The shift is happening, be on the 528 bus :)
"Everything is energy and that's all there is to it. Match the frequency of the reality you want and you cannot help but get that reality. It can be no other way. This is not philosophy. This is physics."~ Albert Einstein
Dr. Dena Churchill- International Speaker, Author, Health Innovator & Wellness Astrologer.